Power Sources Unlimited, Inc. is a premier ISO 9001:2008 Authorized Stocking Distributor in North America for AC-DC power supplies, DC-DC converters, DC UPS, Industrial Power, Medical Power, LED Power, Green Power and Telecom/Wireless Power for small, medium and large quantity OEM customers. Our commitment to selling high quality and synergistic power conversion products and dedication to the customer have positioned us as the supplier of choice in North America for “NEW” design requirements.
Power Sources Unlimited, Inc. (PSUI) along with our manufacturing partners supply industry leading power solutions with design and manufacturing facilities located in the USA, Canada, Europe, Japan, Taiwan and China.
We are dedicated to providing you with cost effective and quality power solutions. We have over 9,500 standard products to choose from.
- >Aggressive pricing for small, medium to high volume requirements
- Specialized inventory management programs available
- Power Product Representative Network
- Experienced and power focused staff
- Prompt and Courteous Service and Solutions
- Shopping cart for 24/7/365 order placement
- Power solutions to Medical, Industrial, LED, Telecom/Wireless/4G/LTE/HSPA+, Instrumentation, Security, Railway/Transportation , Military/Aerospace, Computer/Datacom, Green/Renewable Energy Markets
- Large offering of general purpose AC-DC, DC-DC and DC-AC power products
- PSUI prides it self on responding quickly to your power conversion and solution needs!
ISO 9001:2008 Registered
Power Sources Unlimited, Inc. is the authorized North American ISO 9001:2008 Registered distributor of AC-DC Power Supplies and DC-DC Converters from the world’s leading manufacturers. Download a copy of our ISO 9001:2008 Certificate of Registration.
What is ISO 9001:2008?
The ISO 9001 standard was developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). The rigorous ISO 9001 requirements are designed to help organizations create and maintain processes necessary to produce quality products and services. We must undergo external audits twice each year, and a full recertification audit every three years, to ensure ISO compliance.
What does ISO 9001:2008 certification mean to our customers?
PSUI’s commitment to quality is clear. We maintain an ISO 9001:2008 Registered Quality Management System. Our processes are designed to insure we provide our customers with the highest quality products and service. We work closely with our customers to insure we fully understand all their requirements allowing us to provide the optimal solution to their needs, on time, at the lowest possible cost.