The HCC Lite (HLX) is a pluggable microprocessor controller that provides monitoring and control for a broad range of UNIPOWER Hybrid Power Systems. The HCC Lite provides optimum battery cycling and generator management. The HCC Lite also monitors all system parameters including: DC voltage, rectifier current, rectifier temperature, system capacity, battery parameters and circuit breaker status with capacity to monitor additional external analog or digital inputs.
Alarm and warning notifications are indicated by front panel LEDs, and through potential free alarm contacts that allow remote signaling. External monitoring of alarms and statistical data is accomplished through a USB connection using PC based PowCom™ Hybrid software. Remote management is provided through an Ethernet port allowing control over a TCP/IP network and includes web based support. Alarms can be mapped via SNMP traps to customer OSS platforms such as HP Openview™.
The HLX’s straightforward LCD menu or local/remote software configuration tool allows for ease of commissioning to meet a wide range of applications. The HLX contains a Programmable Logic Unit that can be used to monitor and control additional site data such as fuel level/flow and environmental measurements. This allows individual alarm routing and logic operations to be set as actions, alarms to be triggered, and outputs to be activated based on internal and external signal monitoring, comparing, and processing.
Features and Options
- User-selectable battery types
- Intelligent Generator control
- Enhanced logging capabilities with on-board microSD memory card
- USB Interface and Form “C” dry alarm contacts
- 100 Mbps Ethernet interface + web server support
- Remote configuration upgrade
* pdf.gif">SNMP MIB Ver. 1.03 (text file)
* pdf.gif">PowCom Hybrid Software Installer (zip file)
* pdf.gif">App Note - Optimal Battery Charging Algorithm in Hybrid Systems
Contact us for price & delivery