Guardian Access 19 is a 5RU/6RU high 19” rack-mounted, integrated 480 Amp DC power system providing an output of -48VDC. These systems can accommodate up to four (5U) or eight (6U) Guardian family high efficiency hot-swap rectifiers.
This 480 Amp DC Power System provides a load current of 400A with additional battery charge current up to 125A subject to an overall 480A. The rectifiers are internally fan cooled with speed control which is a function of load and temperature, keeping acoustic noise to a minimum.
The DC output circuits can provide up to 21 loads which utilize circuit breakers rated from 2A to 63A plus up to six 100A or 125A breakers that provide battery protection. A programmable low voltage battery disconnect (LVBD) is available with a 200A (MS31 5U only) or 400A contactor; while one or two partial load disconnects (PLD), rated at 125A or 200A and also programmable, can provide non-critical load shedding when operating on batteries.
Features and Options
- >96% Efficiency Rectifiers
- 480A / 23.2kW Load Capacity
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Field Replaceable Controller
- Ethernet Comm. with SNMPv3
- 3 LED Alarm/Status Indicators
- Up to 10 Form-C Relay Alarms
- Up to 21 Load Breakers
- Up to 6 Battery Breakers
- LCD Display/Touchpad
- Easy Installation
* pdf.gif">Manual - M26
* pdf.gif">Manual - MS31 (APAC version)
* pdf.gif">FMPe20.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMP25.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMPe30.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">Controller Information
* pdf.gif">CE Declaration
Contact us for price & delivery