The Guardian Access 2U 24V 100 Amp DC Power System is a 2RU high 19” rack-mounted, integrated DC power system providing an output of +24VDC. These systems can accommodate up to 3 Guardian family high efficiency hot-swap rectifiers.
The Guardian Access 2U 24V 100 Amp DC Power System provides a total load current of 100A /2.7kW is available with battery charge current up to 65A in addition. The rectifiers are internally fan cooled with speed control which is a function of load and temperature, keeping acoustic noise to a minimum.
The DC output circuits of the Guardian Access 2U 24V 100 Amp DC Power System can provide up to 6 loads which utilize circuit breakers rated from 4A to 150A. 2 additional 80A, 100A or 125A breakers provide battery protection. A programmable 125A low voltage battery disconnect (LVD) is standard while a partial load disconnect (PLD), also rated at 125A and programmable, can provide non-critical load shedding when operating on batteries.
Features and Options
- >92.5% Efficiency Rectifiers
- 100A / 2.7kW Load Capacity
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Field Replaceable Controller
- Ethernet Comm. with SNMPv3
- 3 LED Alarm/Status Indicators
- Up to 10 Form-C Relay Alarms
- Up to 6 Load Breakers
- 2 Battery Breakers
- LCD Display/Touchpad
- Easy Installation
* pdf.gif">Manual - coming soon
* pdf.gif">FMP20.24 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">Controller Information
* pdf.gif">CE Declaration
Contact us for price & delivery