With over 46,000 possible output configurations and up to 12 isolated and adjustable outputs of 1.45VDC to 28VDC, the A2000 series is a flexible, cost effective solution to your exact power architecture requirements.
Providing up to 2000W regulated single or multi-output dc supplies from a mains supply of nominal 115VAC or 230VAC, it is possible to individually margin, enable, parallel or stack the outputs to provide literally millions of power solutions.
The design and topology of the A2000 configurable AC-DC power rack allows rapid mainstream production turnaround of configured units, CE marked, in a matter of weeks.
- From 1 to 12 isolated outputs with full user configurability
- 1.45V to 28V standard output voltages
- Bias Supply Voltage 5V @ 50mA
- Class B Conducted Emissions
- Up to 2000W of output power
- Series and Parallel capability
- Zero load operation
- Designed for EN61000-3-2 compliance
- Universal input
- Fully floating outputs
- Individual control signals
- 19″ Rack mount
- 2U high
- 350mm deep