The chassis is an ultra low profile, 1U high, 19″ rack mount. At 351mm deep and with up to 36 isolated and adjustable outputs, it is possible to individually margin, enable, parallel or stack the outputs to provide literally millions of power variants from a universal mains supply of 85-264VAC.
The A3600 configurable AC-DC power employs a modular construction that has been developed to deliver advanced market-leading versatility using ultra high efficiency (>90%) standard products from the Powerstax range.
A full and comprehensive range of features, the innovative Powerstax design allows rapid mainstream production turnaround of configured units, CE marked, in a matter of weeks.
This enhanced flexibility together with lower design costs and improved lead times enables power supply designers to meet special and unique power architecture requirements.
- 1U high (40mm)
- Up to 3600W of output power
- From 1 to 36 isolated outputs with full user configurability
- 1.5V to 58V standard output voltages
- Bias Supply Voltage 5V @ 250mA
- Class B Conducted Emissions
- Series and Parallel capability
- Zero load operation
- Designed for EN61000-3-2 compliance
- Universal input
- Fully floating outputs
- Individual control signals
- 19″ Rack mount
- 350mm deep
- Test & Measurement markets
- and all rack mounted non-standard and custom applications