LVD400 Series 400 amp LVD (low-voltage disconnect) panels are designed for maximum flexibility. They can be used for either load or battery disconnect.
The two mounting position (3.5 inches) 400 amp LVD panels can also be configured as single or dual (A/B) disconnects. The disconnect contactor is rated at 400amperes. Form C relay contacts indicate an LVD alarm. Disconnect and reconnect voltages are field settable.The A and B sections of the dual LVD panel can be separately configured for 24 or 48 volts and positive or negative ground.
LVD400 Series 400 amp LVD panels can be specified for either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack mounting.
- 400A LVD
- Single or Dual (A/B) LVDs
- 2RU, 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- Operating Voltage: 24 or 48VDC
- Positive or Negative Ground
- Field Settable Disconnect & Reconnect Voltages
- LVD in Series with Battery or Load
- Form C Relay Contacts
- Operating Temp. -20C to 70C