Guardian Access 23 is a 5RU/6RU high 23” rack-mounted, integrated 600 amp DC power system providing an output of -48VDC. These systems can accommodate up to five (5U) or ten (6U) Guardian family high efficiency hot-swap rectifiers.
A load current of 500A is available with battery charge current up to 145A software controlled, subject to an overall 600A. The rectifiers are internally fan cooled with speed control which is a function of load and temperature, keeping acoustic noise to a minimum.
The DC output circuits can provide up to 26 loads which utilize circuit breakers rated from 2A to 63A plus up to six 100A or 125A breakers that provide battery protection. A programmable 500A low voltage battery disconnect (LVBD) is standard while one or two partial load disconnects (PLD), rated at 125A or 200A and also programmable, can provide non-critical load shedding when operating on batteries.
Features and Options
- >96% Efficiency Rectifiers
- 600A / 29kW Total Capacity
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Field Replaceable Controller
- Ethernet Comm. with SNMPv3
- 3 LED Alarm/Status Indicators
- Up to 10 Form-C Relay Alarms
- Up to 26 Load Breakers
- Up to 6 Battery Breakers
- LCD Display/Touchpad
- Easy Installation
* pdf.gif">System Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMPe20.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMP25.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMPe30.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">Controller Information (link to ACC Extended page)
* pdf.gif">CE Declaration
Contact us for price & delivery