Guardian Access 3U is a 3RU high 19” rack-mounted, integrated 300 Amp DC power system providing an output of -48VDC. These systems can accommodate up to 5 Guardian family high efficiency hot-swap rectifiers.
This 300 Amp DC power system provides a total load current of 200A with battery charge current up to 100A in addition. The rectifiers are internally fan cooled with speed control which is a function of load and temperature, keeping acoustic noise to a minimum.
The DC output circuits can provide up to 13 loads which utilize circuit breakers rated from 4A to 150A plus up to three 80A, 100A or 125A breakers that provide battery protection. A programmable low voltage battery disconnect (LVBD) is available with options of 125A or 200A; while a partial load disconnect (PLD), rated at 125A and also programmable, can provide non-critical load shedding when operating on batteries.
Features and Options
- >96% Efficiency Rectifiers
- 300A / 14.4kW Total Capacity
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Field Replaceable Controller
- Ethernet Comm. with SNMPv3
- 3 LED Alarm/Status Indicators
- Up to 10 Form-C Relay Alarms
- Up to 13 Load Breakers
- Up to 3 Battery Breakers
- LCD Display/Touchpad
- Easy Installation
* pdf.gif">FMPe20.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">FMPe30.48 Rectifier Datasheet
* pdf.gif">Controller Information
* pdf.gif">CE Declaration
Contact us for price & delivery